Republicans are ready to fight

The Republicans are back and they’re not happy. After the recent election, many republicans have already jumped on the Heallth Care reform law attempting to get rid of it or several undesirable provisions. People had expected the election results; however, reality has now set in.

The Republicans are here and ready to fight with no end in sight for the next two years. If that isn’t scary enough, the Tea Party has already infiltrated the house and it won’t be long until there’s more than one Tea Party member in both the House and Senate. Although it may be to soon to make assumptions about the 2012 elections, one can’t help but wonder who is going to become the presidential nominee, and more importantly, who will win?

Obama is currently low in the ratings, but still has enough time to bounce back and gain the support of the people that had catapulted him to the spotlight two years ago. Sarah Palin, although it is unlikely for her to get nominated for the Republican party in 2012, there is always a chance that she may learn about the U.S. foreign policy and study a map of the world and prove herself.

There are too many questions floating in the air, and too little information for any answers to be given.

Compromise is another problem with both Democrats and Republicans. They’re like teenage girls when it comes to making sacrifices in order to reach a decision.

For example, the Republicans have been outspoken about overhauling the Health Care Reform that was enacted by Obama, and this directly affects students who under the new law can stay on their parents health insurance until the age of 26.

They may not have become exhausted from the endless debates, but the public has and they have been asking for this to end. The Republicans are being looked to as the saviors by many voters, and have a lot to prove if they want to please those who allowed them to win.

The Republicans have succeeded — now what? It’s time for them to prove themselves and accomplish what the voters set them out to do. This will include compromises, but judging by the core beliefs that both parties are adamant on promoting, finding middle ground seems unlikely.