Royal weddings get citizens excited

Little girls always say they want to be princesses with huge dresses and a Prince Charming, but for some women, this is their reality.

Royal Weddings seem to be a large part of the tabloids in recent months. Citizens from all parts of the globe can’t help but get excited over the marriage between a prince and princess in royal palaces all over the world. From the big dresses to the red carpets, these weddings draw media attention and fans from all over.

Prince William and his new wife, Kate, caused a lot of buzz when the world found out they were going to be getting married. This royal announcement began to explode in the tabloids, filling up with wedding themed stories and leaked secrets to what Kate’s dress looked like. Television shows began to pop up on almost every channel. For example, TLC aired the week long Royal Wedding Week Coverage, consisting of shows that emphasize the preparation needed for this great wedding.

On the day of this wedding, children and adults alike all woke up at the wee hours of the morning to watch this beautiful ceremony take place on the other side of the globe.

Prince Albert of Monaco has recently married former Olympic Swimmer, Charlene Wittstock. Although this ceremony received less worldwide coverage, this royal wedding still marks an important event in history, as all royal weddings do.