The contrasts between Honduras and the U.S

Honduras is a special place because they have my favorite language and food and different schools, also people are nice.

My language is different than the U.S language. In my country people speak Spanish, it is not too hard to learn but for other people it is very hard. In the U.S people speak English and it is different than Spanish. Some words are the same but not all, the languages are so different. Writing and reading in English is not easy for me because I came from a different country where I speak a different language.

In my country we eat different food than here. My country food is so different, we eat different food in different holidays. I love my  country food, it’s better than U.S. food. This country has a lot of greasy food more then my country food.

Schools are different than my country. In my country your teacher has to go to your class, and you learn something different. In U.S you have to go to different rooms. In my country, schools are smaller then here, schools are too big. But, here you have more education then my country, you learn more in United State then Honduras

My country is so different then U.S. In my country we have a lot of special things; we eat different foods, we celebrate more than this country, and we do more interesthing things than here.Well I miss my country and one day i wanna  go back with my family and my friends.

– Norma Herrera, Special to the A-Blast