A new home in America

The are many differences between my country and the U.S. The countries are totally different. The differences between the U.S. and my country are the food, school and language.

The first difference is school. Here, students go to different classes and teachers just stay in their class. In my country, teachers have to go to the different classes and students just stay in one class. Students have to study like crazy in Vietnam. In Vietnam, I had 13 subjects. I have to learn five subjects every day. In the U.S., students just have seven, three or four subjects every day. The schools in Vietnam start at 7 a.m. and end at 11 a.m. But students have to go to school in the afternoon. That’s totally different.

The second difference is food. The flavors are different. Cooking is different. Fast food is more popular than healthy food. The materials are different. The food made me become fat easily, but it tastes good.

The last difference is language. In my country, I used Vietnamese. In the U.S., I have to use English. The voices of Americans are different. The alphabet is also different, in my country we don’t have the letters “F” and “W.”  Everything is different; I miss my friends in Vietnam very  much. It’s not easy to get used to thiTheres, but life in the U.S. is more easier than Vietnam.