A special place to have lived

Do you know something about a special place to live? Honduras is a special place because they have my favorite language and food, and different schools. Also, the people are nice.

My language is different then the U.S. language. In my country, people speak Spanish. It is not hard to learn for me, but for other people it is very hard. In the U.S.,  people speak English which is different than Spanish. Some works are the same but not all of these languages are so different. Writing and reading in English is not easy for me because I came from a different country where I learned to speak a different language.

In my country, we eat different food than here. My country’s food is so different; we eat different food in different holidays. Well, I love my country food, and I believe it is better than this food. This country cooks with more grease,  more than my country food.

School is different than my country. In my country, your teacher has to go to your class, and you learn something different. In the U.S., you have to go to different classrooms, but in my country schools are smaller. Here, the schools are too big. But here you have more education than my country you learn more in United State then Honduras.

My country is so different than the U.S. In my country we have a lot of special things we eat, and we eat something different whenever we celebrate. In my country, we did more interesting things than here. Well, now I miss my country and one day I want to go back with my family and my friends