The Difference Between Sudan and America

Sudanese+flag
Sudanese flag

Relocating from one country to live in another is not easy. For some people it’s ok, but for others it may not be okay. For me it was not difficult. However I miss my country a lot, I miss the food, the people and the schools.
My country food is very delicious. The food here is very different. Being Muslim; I cannot eat everything, because most food here uses pork. In my country we use a lot of olive oil even though it’s expensive. Food cooked in olive oil is delicious and is much healthier. Those are just some of the things I miss about my country.
Sudanese people are very special to me. I miss my friends and how people share the good things of life with others. People are also very helpful and nice. Every home here in America is private, but in Sudan you must always be ready to say “welcome” to everyone who wants to come to your house. The Sudanese try to be nice, helpful and happy. You cannot get upset if people come to stay with you. I really miss my country, my friends, teachers and life in Sudan.
My school was very important to me. I miss my school and my teachers. We had 14 subjects and 8 periods in the day. They were many, but I loved them all. All the teachers helped the students. They could stay after school any day, or they could go with them to their homes. In Sudan the schools are very strict. I miss the rules from students and teachers.
It’s very hard for me to move from Sudan to America. When I graduate from university I will go back to Sudan, and I will stay there for the rest to my life with my family. I would go there today if I could.