Zaidi lived a sweet life in Pakistan

My country Pakistan is totally different from the U.S. in many ways, like in schooling, clothing, food, language and traditions. Undoubtedly, the U.S. is a developed and beautiful country with the charming lights and tall buildings. My country is not as advanced but we have a great history too. The main three things which I would like to share with you so you will be aware of my country’s traditions and way of life are the food, language and school.

The food here is not better than my country’s. For me, food from there is always better, but I have never tasted Americans food so did not know how it tasted. But, I love my country’s food because my country’s food is spicy and too delicious. In our food, we have many spices while in American food, they do not have that much spice. Maybe that’s why this food does not attracts me.

The school system of my country is also different from the U.S. My home country school is so much bigger then Annandale. We have 3,000 students. We all have to wear uniforms. Our school uniform is blue and white.

If anyone wears anything else they will send you home. I really had a good time there. It was the best time in my life and I wish I could go back to see my friends again. My language is different from here because people come from different places and speak different languages. We have five different languages that are spoken in my country. Some people know all of these languages while other people know only a few of them.

Pakistani school, language and food are so different from here. I really miss my country and I would like to go back. Pakistan is a unique place, school, language and food are so different from here I really miss my country I would like to go back.