The Sensazao Crew

They have traveled around the country including New York City, Texas, Florida, Ohio, North and South Carolina. The SensazaoCrew are known for perfecting the concept of dance fitness by enhancing efficient, challenging yet simple and cool work out. Through my perspective I believe they are talented and energetic instructors whose goal is to burn calories, improve memory and coordination skills but most importantly make YOU feel great. The crew consists of 3 master instructors: the sisters Jazmine and Gabriela Espinoza alongside Diego Delgado. Like many of the other zumba or dance fitness groups, they started out in a small studio at Landmark Mall in the 3rd floor. With their hard work and dedication, they are known worldwide and have captured the hearts of many people whom love their support and energy towards having a better healthy lifestyle.

Throughout the years, they have been involved with the community and have gone to events spreading the word of a healthy lifestyle. Not only that but the SensazaoCrew is sponsoring a charity through the month of May and June in the support of Semilles de Amore (Seeds of Love). Both Diego and Gabriela have decided that all the money from their Friday class goes towards the charity. They are very involved with the community and are a symbol for Latino Power. I had the great pleasure to bring Diego Delgado to Annandale High School’s Heritage Night, which was the first time one member of the crew came to do a performance. The reason why I talk a lot about them is because they have inspired me with their energy and because of them dance has become a part of me. I have been with the crew for 2 years and I am currently training with them to become an instructor. The last couple of months of my training I have improved my coordination skills and especially my technique skills with the guidance of Gabriela, Jazmine and Diego. Without their help, support and encouragement I wouldn’t be able to have such love for dance nor the improvement dance style I have now.

The annual Sensathon is back again and better than ever, bringing together the creators and master instructors of the Sensazao all in one stage. Jazmine, Gabriela and Diego are talented and energetic instructors that will get you ready for that summer beach body yet have fun at the same time as your working out. This year’s theme for the Sensathon is the 2012 London Summer Olympics in which the SensazaoCrew and instructors will be dressed up as athletes contributing to idea of DanceFitness. I strongly encourage everyone to attend the 2-hour workout with nonstop music and full of fun. I guarantee you that you wont be disappointed with them. If you haven’t tried their session I recommend you to take either of the SensazaoCrew or other instructors 90-minute class to get a feel of the workout. The Crew will introduce you to a variety of music styles that include: Salsa, Reggaeton, Merengue, Bachata, Hip-hop, Brazilian and much more. Don’t miss out an opportunity to dance with the talented instructors; I can assure you that their energy will get you pumped up and motivated. The SensazaoCrew will guide you towards a healthier lifestyle and will support you along the way giving you energy and motivation.