Fuddruckers fundraiser full of fun

The senior class of 2010 arranged a fundraiser at Fuddruckers restaurant on Thursday night, March. 11. For two hours, anyone that showed up had the chance to request 15% of their dinner purchase be donated to the class. The money will be used for the classes benefit in paying for events such as Prom and the Pep Rally.

Many seniors showed up with their friends and family to support the class of 2010. The event was advertised by the senior leadership body on Facebook to attract students which attracted numerous students from the junior, sophomore and freshmen classes as well.

“Fudds [Fuddrucker’s] was very fun and I enjoyed it,” said junior Ahmed Bile.

“It was great to see so many people come out to support the senior class,” said senior leadership team member Nicholas Dinh.

AHS teachers also showed up to support the class after “we [senior leadership] put letters in the teacher mailboxes,” said senior Class President Jennifer Oakes.

The fundraiser proved to be a creative, convenient and enjoyable way for students to have a good time while supporting the senior class.

“I thought it was a great idea because we all got to hang out with friends, eat and earn money for our class at the same time,” said senior MC Larme.

Leadership is still unsure the exact amount of money that was donated, but it is estimated at several hundred dollars. “I have to talk to my class sponsors, but hopefully [it was] a lot,” said Oakes.