The Top YouTube Videos of All Time

YouTube is a web phenomenon that has allowed regular people to become famous and celebrities to show off their skills. Millions of people around the world enter the YouTube web link and find their way to a site filled entertainment. YouTube’s ten most viewed videos are the highlight of all that have been submitted to the site.

Ranking at number one, Justin Bieber’s music video for “Baby” shows the large teenage viewing base. With his young hip-hop moves, Bieber shows millions his abilities.

Lady GaGa’s “Bad Romance” is number two as YouTubers watch the successful entertainer with her odd perspective on the song. “I like the music video because she is unique and makes her videos exciting with her crazy outfits” said sophomore, Lois Kim.

The third video on the list is a odd, but adorable video titled “Charlie Bit My Finger – Again!” The sequel to the original hit “Charlie Bit My Finger” shows a baby named Charlie and he, of famously, bites his brother’s finger.

Number four is Shakira’s music video for “Waka Waka.” This hit recently hit YouTube and has proven to stick to its viewers. This new take Shakira’s style gives YouTube a different taste of her music.

Miley Cyrus’ “Party in the USA” takes number five as the pop singer had sung her way into the hearts of YouTubers in the past.

Number six is an interesting video that many find hilarious called “Evolution of Dance – By Judson Laipply.” The video shows a man dancing his way throughout the history of dance.

The music video for “I Know You Want Me” by Pitbull is number seven. The song was introduced to YouTube a while ago but has definitely left its mark.

Number Eight is an outrageously cute video entitled “Hahaha.” It shows a adorable baby laughing as he sits in his chair. It is a fairly simple concept but still something to say “aw” to.

The most recently uploaded, “Love the Way You Lie” by Rihanna is number nine. With a short time on YouTube, the music video caught up to others on the list quick.

At number ten is Miley Cyrus’ “7 Things.” The fairly old video is still holding on to its place as it shows Cyrus with a band and other teenagers expressing their feelings towards their “7 Things.”

YouTube has found its way into the hearts of many people including those in Annandale. “I like most of the videos and I think they are popular because artists have a large fan-base” said Sophomore Jennifer Lemus. There will always be surprises and even more entertaining videos uploaded onto the website. It is just one click away.