Spring Trends 2013

As the weather finally starts to warm up, eager fashionistas start to put their oversized sweaters and boots to the back of the closet to make room for the hottest spring clothing. Before you go running to the mall to stock up on spring clothes, it is vital that you know all of the hottest trends this Spring season.

This season, you can break away from the typical Spring floral patterns, and try out some edgier, hotter prints. Plaid, stripes, checkerboard, and chevron prints are the hottest trends this season. Forever 21 is a great place to pick up some trendy, spring must haves for cheap.

From skinny jeans, to ballet flats, to body-con dresses; stripes are being spotted all over runways this season.

When it comes to colors, the brighter the better. Vivid pastels, like candy apple red and tangerine are the in colors. If you need a little extra help finding what trends are best for you, Nordstrom offers a variety of daring styles along with style guides and fashion advice on their website.

Luckily you can save yourself time and keep one of winter 2013’s hottest trends, leather. The sheik, yet daring material can give any outfit the proper amount of edginess and high fashion when worn correctly.

As far as nails go, pale nails, dark blacks and purples, metallic accents, and light pastels like coral and lavender are in. Essie nail polish, which can be found at most drug stores and makeup stores, released it’s adorable spring collection.