Upcoming fall fashions

As summer comes to a close and school just around the corner, people are already thinking about the new fashions for this coming fall. Name brand stores are putting their summer clothes on clearance as they advertise for the next seasons new trends.

“I think Sperry Topsider shoes will be very popular this fall,” senior Hiba Abuelhawa said. Many styles and colors from previous seasons, such as plaid and neutral shades, have already made their appearances in many windows of well known stores. “Cute and colorful scarves will also be back next season,” Abuelhawa also said.

Major colors of the upcoming season include hues of orange, brown, grey and purple. The ideas of matching articles of clothing are inspired to students of AHS from celebrities, models, advertisements and fellow classmates. Every fall, new trends and ideas are discovered to help define the start of a new season.

“Some of the previous fall trends will be popular because they were really cute,” junior Tessa Iglesias said. Seventies inspired trends are back again this year, including wide-leg and high waisted jeans for women’s fashion and loose layering for men. “I am also expecting a lot of new ones to be popular too,” Iglesias also said.

Just like any other season, fall brings in new accessories for both men and women. Leather has made a comeback in both brown and black, whether it is a leather handbag, belt, or wallet, there is a need for this controversial accessory. In women’s fashion, choker necklaces become a more popular piece of jewelry that makes a bold statement.

Whether wanting to accept the fact that summer is ending, fall fashions are already in full stock and waiting for the season to officially begin.