Heaven for video gamers

Aliens, gore, violence and more can be seen on any of the computer screens at the Seoul PC World Gaming Center in Annandale, VA. All you have to do to join the fun is lean back in a comfortable chair, put your headphones on, click start and get your game on.

Seoul PC World, which first opened in 2000, is a video game junkie’s dream come true. It is a place where gamers can gather with others who share the same love for video games. It can also be used as a center to allow gamers to collaborate with others in order to help them with any tough situations they may encounter along their gaming journey.

The center offers a wide selection of video games to choose from. You can bring your own laptop or use one of their over 40 computers, stationed between privacy walls. The gaming center also has a snack bar full of sweet treats for when gamers get hungry or simply need a break.

Seoul PC World was created with Seoul, South Korea in mind. Not only is Seoul the capital of South Korea, but it is also considered one of the top ten most technologically connected and advanced cities in the world. With a reputation like that, it’s no wonder why the Seoul PC World Gaming Center was named after it.

According to a study by focus.com, Koreans have the highest rate of fascination with PC gaming when compared with other countries. In comparison to the U.S., talented video game competitors in South Korea are treated with the royalty of a celebrity from a sports team in the U.S. Quite like Americans and sports games, South Korea has multiple channels dedicated to broadcasting video game tournaments. Seoul PC World also hosts tournaments when there is mass interest in one particular game, such as World of Warcraft and StarCraft.

The gaming center is open for 24 hours daily (weekdays and weekends included). If you are a hardcore video gamer, mediocre gamer, or even a beginner, you should check out Seoul PC World on your weekend.

Location: 4231 Markham St,

Annandale, VA 22003