Bored on break?

Activities to keep students busy during spring break.

It can be challenging to find ways to stay busy and not bored when thinking about the upcoming break. With these ideas to make the most of your time, spring break can easily be enjoyable and productive.

Common spring break plans include travel, which is a good and fun way to do something during the time off. Traveling to new places or even just traveling to go see family members is a great way to stay busy.

By traveling you allow yourself to just get away and relax and during a break sometimes that’s all you need.

“I will be traveling over the break, I want to use the time to really relax and spend time at the beach,” said junior Teagan Scott-Daniels.

Traveling over the break is not the only thing you can do. If you are any kind of athlete you can use this time to really focus on your sport. You can use the week to take advantage of the spring weather and just get outside.
    “I’ll spend some time off continuing to work on my spring sport, I’ll have a week off and don’t want to spend it not practicing at all,” said sophomore Lizzie Gronberg.

During the time off it can be a great way to catch up on some work and get ahead in your classes. Even if you are busy during the break, finding just a little time for some work can really help you when coming back to school.