The American Genocide

In these past few weeks, equal rights for homosexuals to be legally allowed to get married has become one of the biggest and most important issues of the decade. People have shown their views in support of what their opinion of marriage should be. Some have been calling this comparable to the Civil Rights movement for racial equality that occurred in the 1960’s.

They believe everyone deserves equal rights.

Then why not unborn babies?

Adolf Hitler and his Nazis captured Jews during World War II and forced them into concentration camps where many were killed by disease, hunger, and Nazis. An estimated 5,860,000 Jews were murdered in Europe over about 12 years.

Starting in the early 1990’s, more than 400,000 Sudanese people have been murdered and over 2,500,000 have been separated from their homes. This horrific genocide still takes part today in certain areas of Sudan.

Our history books teach us that these events were some of the worst mass killings in the history of the world.

Since Roe vs. Wade was passed 40 years ago, in 1973, over 56 million babies in America have been aborted. Fifty-six million people. Dead.

Over 50 million deaths in 40 years. If the Nazis had continued their mass killing spree of the Jews at the rate they were going for 40 years, 19,533,314 Jews would be dead. Less than 36 million less deaths are killed by abortion during those same years.

For years, people have debated about when the right entitled with life begins. Two humans create a baby human. The little human doesn’t have a heart beat immediately, or even any distinguishable features, but that does not make it inhuman.

Many people believe that ones rights are not enacted until birth or at a certain stage of a woman’s pregnancy.

This is ridiculous.

Trees and animals are more protected than human life in America. It is illegal to cut down a Redwood or kill a bald eagle egg, but not illegal to kill a baby.

A tree doesn’t have to be a certain size and have certain features to be called a tree. It is a tree from seedling all the way to the end of its life.

With new innovations, such as ultrasound, we now know more about fetuses then we did when Roe vs. Wade was passed. We know that they feel pain, they can hear their mothers voices, suck their thumbs, and can detect movement. They are no different than any other human being.

If we had this philosophy for adults, then we would be killing off those who cannot speak for themselves, just because we don’t think they are important.

Couples choosing abortion as a form of birth control have no respect for the life they created. They don’t want to take responsibility for a baby so they decide that it is worth nothing.

What gives them that right to decide that? Weren’t ALL given the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?

Our society is one of selfishness. Everyone has to get what they want. They don’t care about others as much as themselves.

As time goes on, there are more and more options for parents who do not want their baby. So many people today cannot have children and would love to adopt a brand new baby.

Recently, many people have been showing their support for gay rights, saying that everyone deserves rights. There is no reason at that just because of someone’s size, should they be considered inferior and not deserving of rights. This completely contradicts the Declaration of Independence that states that everyone deserves a chance to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Couples already have two choices -—choosing to be sexually active or not, and choosing whether or not to use birth control. They do not deserve yet another choice—— killing the human life they created.

This hypocrisy is amazing. Many liberals believe it is alright for a baby human to be killed, if the parent wants them to die, but it is not okay for a child to be murdered by an adult with a gun. There is no difference. Death is death.

This American genocide is one of the greatest this world has ever seen. It is driven by the same emotions and views as any other genocide. The murderers believe they are more important and view the victim as a weaker, less important human, and therefore has no right to live.

I love life too much to believe killing babies is anywhere close to being morally and socially acceptable.

Love life. Love one another. Be human.