What’s in my bag?

Adonis Garcia, Sophomore

Zoe Ligairi

“It’s a pretty basic bag it only has to zippers that contain only basic stuff. My headphones are a need that I usually maintain inside my bag because without them I can’t listen to music which makes my day feel so slow. I only have basic stuff in there and I feel like there’s more to my personality then just the basic stuff I keep in my bag. It does partially represent me personally because I keep what I need in it like my headphones and my schoolwork.”

Kellyn Doherty, Sophomore

“I keep my bag like this so I can feel clean and touch up my makeup throughout the day. Some of

Kellyn Doherty

the things I keep in my bag are obviously school supplies, and then I have a whole pocket of toiletries like lip balm and gloss, lotion, perfume, floss, and blotting papers. My bags reflects on my personality because I have less school supplies than beauty supplies in my backpack.”

Trinity Tompkins, Senior

Trinity Tompkins

“I chose this type of bag because it has a lot of space for organization through its use of multiple pockets and dividers. However, it is kinda falling apart since I have had it since middle school. I am planning on getting a new one for college. Some of the necessary items in my bags include my kindle, headphones, and a charged calculator. I guess to that point, my bag does somewhat reflect my responsibilities of separating between personal and school life since I organize between schoolwork and personal items (like fiction books). However, it does get messy at times, which does showcase my somewhat chaotic personality. Mainly this happens in the side, cup holder pockets (in which pencils and trash get stashed), and the front most pocket where my writing utensils get thrown in.”