Students get into the madness

Students+get+into+the+madness+

While some students are busy doing homework, others are busy filling out their March Madness brackets. With little time left to prepare their brackets, these select students are rushing to get their brackets filled.  Filling out brackets is a meticulous process and for many is a big deal, but  some students fill out brackets with their families just for fun.

“I fill brackets with my family just to see if I am right,” sophomore Rochelle Kenney. “I love watching the games and seeing if I was right.”

While non-students fill brackets to win money, students mostly do it for the chance to gloat and say ‘ I told you so.’ Since gambling is still illegal to those under 18, filling out March Madness brackets is a fun way to get into the madness of the tournament without having any risks.

“I feel like Syracuse will win it all because they had an amazing record going into the Big East tournament and also defeated some great teams like Georgetown to get to the finals,” senior Jonathan Pratt said.

To fill out your own March Madness bracket click on this link.