Swiss Bakery

We were pleasantly greeted by sweet smells as we entered the Swiss Bakery in Ravensworth Shopping Center. We were surprised to find that the Swiss Bakery also functions as a mini market. They sell cheese, dry goods, cakes, pastries and bread. We determined that the Swiss Bakery had the widest range of variety.

At the vast counter filled with many delicious options, we decided on a chocolate croissant to split. It was very inexpensive and quite delicious. The gold, flaky crust went perfectly with the semi-sweet chocolate filled center.

As we looked around we saw plenty of space to sit down. There saw a group of older women sipping coffee and munching on cookies. We also saw a mother and her son sharing some fall cookies. The Swiss Bakery is the perfect spot to meet up with a friend and grab a cup of coffee and a pastry and has a family-friendly feel. The ambiance of the bakery is very peaceful and calming.

One really amazing feature Swiss Bakery has is a huge window towards the back of the bakery. Through this window you can see the pastries, cakes and breads being made. This really helps you appreciate the work the cooks and bakers put into making the sweet treats you might delight in. We strongly recommend you head to Swiss Bakery before school to grab an apple turnover or a delicious treat for lunch.