Sweet Frog

Tired of the usual carton of ice cream you buy at the grocery store? Maybe something a little healthier will do just the trick. Sweet frog is a premium frozen yogurt place that resembles other companies like Pink Berry and Ice Berry but the difference is that Sweet frog offers many more favors and is a lot cheaper.

There are three different cup sizes and you pay 39 cents for each ounce of frozen yogurt that you fill your cup up with. Sweet frog has a little over 40 different flavors that is depending on which shop you decide to go to.

“I like all the different flavors and the place is really cute and relaxing unlike other places where you just get the food and dip,” senior Anna Dinh said.

A couple of my personal favorites are mango and strawberry-kiwi with mango and kiwi fruit toppings and the New York cheesecake flavor with brownies, chocolate chips, and coconut sprinkles.

There are also tons of toppings that you can choose from to have your frozen yogurt just right for your kind of taste. Toppings vary from chopped fruits, chocolate bits, and all sorts of candy. They even include cereal toppings.

“At Sweet Frog, it’s fun to be able to choose from so many toppings and it all comes out so cheap,” senior Carina Linley said.

Most people have to get their frozen yogurt to go at most other shops but at Sweet berry, they have numerous seats so that you can actually sit down and enjoy your treat.

Location: 508-D S Van Dorn St

Alexandria, VA 22304