Glory Day’s Grill: a perfect combo of food and sports

With the friendly community and superb meals, Glory Days Grill is the ultimate American-style restaurant chain. The restaurant is located in over 20 places around the Virginia, Maryland, and West Virginia area. The closest one for fellow AHS students would probably be the restaurant in Burke.

The fabulous restaurant is loaded with numerous amounts of televisions circling the restaurant. Costumers get the opportunity to listen in on most sporting events while dining out. It’s a great place for friends to just hang out and watch a game together. You can never miss a game due to going out for dinner again.

“I went there for the first time expecting another classic American restaurant like Fuddruckers, but it definitely was much better. The service was great, and I just got a great vibe from the workers and other customers,” said junior Meriem Khadraoui.

The unique restaurant offers a menu full of various delicious meals. Costumers can choose from having “the All-American Burger” to any “Fan-tastic Sandwiches.” There isn’t one thing on the menu that will disappoint.

But the best way to have an unforgettable experience at Glory Days Grill would be watching a Washington Capitals game there. The costumers that usually dine there on game days are enthusiastic and have such a rush of energy. Costumers can bond and enjoy their meal as if they were actually attending the game. Some have said that its often better than the actual game.

“The people there are so nice and they really know how to please the costumers. I went to watch a Capitals game there once, and I’ve got to say, the place was buzzing with excitement. I would definitely go back again for another good meal,” said junior Katie Panther.

This restaurant has definitely received positive feedback and hopefully more students can take time out of their busy schedules and visit Glory Days Grill for a great resturant experience.