Capricorn Season

Capricorn+Season

On January 20th, 2024, the Sun shifted into the world of Capricorn, remaining there until February 19th. Capricorn season is the time that will take us beyond the individual self and into a higher consciousness. It is throughout these next few weeks that we are awaiting new ideas, truths, and perspectives.

Aries

Aquarius season is inviting you to explore how to desire to be apart of your community. You cannot live outside of those who you surround yourself with. This season offers to you new ideas and visions that enrich pathways of contribution and purpose.

Taurus

This season for you is like a doorway. A doorway that will reveal new possibilities and ideas and desires. For you, this doorway sits in the realm of your career, your visions, and contributions. In order to grow, you have to change. Ground yourself into your body and trust in something beyond you.

Gemini

This season you are invited to play both within and beyond your mind. You’re asked to explore your understand of meaning and wisdom and your understanding of truth. To find whether you’re guided by philosophy or religion or the spaces elsewhere. This season opens your mind, and your place and relationship with it.

Cancer

The more you regulate your nervous system to feel safe and connected to yourself, the more you change and grow. This is a season of inner transformation, but you have to transform yourself through allowing new perspectives and ideas.

Leo 

This season shifts the way you relate to others; your relationships, partnerships and just overall connections. It brings awakening and change in the way you give and receive love. This is a season for you to find new perspectives and growth.

Virgo

This season brings a shift in the way that you tend to yourself and your routine. You consistency and repeated ways make you not only who you are but also create your space for deep growth and becoming.

Libra

This season is inviting you to dip into the realms of your creativity, to express yourself in ways you’ve never done before. To create art that isn’t expected, and to open yourself to new perspectives and ideas and thoughts.

Scorpio

This season invites you on a journey of inner exploration. An exploration into who you are, your foundations, and where your growth comes from. This season is inviting awakening and self expansion, but you need to find it from within.

Sagittarius

This season is all about expanding your consciousness. It speaks to your higher mind, and is asking the left side of your brain to indulge your right brain. Your beliefs can be expanded, and that will shift who you are and the way you perceive the world.

Capricorn

This is your season, the season of growth and finding your self worth. It invites you to find the truth about yourself and build on this truth into greater self-definition and this love yourself.

Aquarius

This season is designed to bring more light within to your body, mind, and aura. Shift your self, change the ways you perceive, approach, think and feel about life. Allow space for new ideas and alternative perspectives.

Pisces

Aquarius season is highly supportive of everything you do. Step into the realm of the divine, take in the possibilities of higher truths and receive your guidance from your dreams, intuitions, and the words of life itself.