Tarot: Pentacles

Tarot: Pentacles

The suit of pentacles in a classic deck of tarot cards has 14 cards, beginning with ace of pentacles going upward to the ten of pentacles, finishing with the court cards: the page, knight, queen, and king all of pentacles. The suit of pentacles governs our values, family, finances, as well as our sense of worth and value.

Ace of Pentacles

When the ace of pentacles appears in a reading, it means that you need to invest in what you are doing, for if starting with a stable beginning you’ll have long-term rewards. It may take time and effort, but it will be worth it.

Two of Pentacles

When the two of pentacles appears in a reading, you need to have a little more confidence. You may be feeling overwhelmed with responsibilities and might need to rebalance. This is your sign to do it.

Three of Pentacles

When the three of pentacles appears in a reading, this is a great time for personal growth. It shows that you are being recognized, whether personally or professionally.

Four of Pentacles

When the four of pentacles appears in a reading, it usually shows some form of stubbornness, typically for good. You may need to take a situation into your own hands and plan more for the future.

Five of Pentacles

When the five of pentacles appears in a reading, there is something you need but don’t have, whether it’s spiritual, physical, or emotional. Self care is needed when this card is pulled, so don’t forget to put yourself first.

Six of Pentacles

When the six of pentacles appears in a reading, you may be getting a gift of money. But you need to remember to give as much as you take. There may be an imbalance that needs to be addressed, but don’t be afraid to ask for things that you need.

Seven of Pentacles

When the seven  of pentacles appears in a reading, it encourages you to take a step back and look at how far you have come and what you’ve achieved. Take a break, and maybe it’s time to move onto something new.

Eight of Pentacles

When the eight of pentacles appears in a reading, you are doing all that you can do. This card is an encouragement to keep going, to keep doing a job well done and it will reap its own rewards.

Nine of Pentacles

When the nine of pentacles appears in a reading, it shows that you are entering into a time of reward. Your hard work is paying off, and maybe you are realizing that your hard work is paying off, and that you don’t need anyone else to make you happy.

Ten of Pentacles

When the ten of pentacles appears in a reading, it usually shows that you are financially secure, your family is well, and you have a good community. This is a time to see how you can create long-term stability.

Page of Pentacles

When the page of pentacles appears in a reading, a message is trying to be brought to you. This card shows that you still have a lot to learn, but now is the time to commit to building a future.

Knight of Pentacles

When the knight of pentacles appears in a reading, it’s a good omen for work and careers, but not so much for a relationship. It shows that you’re putting in effort, but with emotional detachments.

Queen of Pentacles

When the queen of pentacles appears in a reading, she represents someone in your life who is very nurturing and kind, or a need for you to be those things. It’s time to show yourself the love you deserve.

King of Pentacles

When the king of pentacles appears in a reading, you may be entering a joyful and successful time in your life. Enjoy it, don’t worry about guilt, and be patient.