From relationship to lawsuit

Stefani Germanotta, better known as pop star Lady Gaga, has been sued by her former boyfriend Rob Fusari for $30.5 million.   Not only was he Gaga’s boyfriend, but he was also her producer and songwriter.  Fusari has claimed that Gaga has pushed him away after a failed relationship and her career launching tremendously.

Fusari claimed that he was the reason behind Gaga’s success and her two Grammys.  Partially due to the fact that when Fusari first met Germanotta, he saw a petite girl whose songs were brilliant, but did not have much commercial appeal. At first he really didn’t think she could make it in the entertainment industry.  But once she opened up her mouth and sang a couple chords, he knew she had the potential to make a huge statement in the industry.

He later on pushed her to explore different genres of music, including her popular up-beat, dance instrumentals. Many AHS students see her as the new face of pop due to the genre Fusari helped her produce.

“I love Lady Gaga, her music is so much fun to dance to. I listen to it like everyday,” said junior Meriem Khadraoui.

As the two worked with each other day and night, they began to feel for each other, causing a romantic relationship in the end. The relationship took off but came to a halt shortly after.

Now the issue is Fusari believes he is the reason Lady Gaga has been very successful in her musical career and wants credit for it. But with Lady Gaga never answering Fusari’s phone calls or reaching out to him using any form of communication, he has reacted in such a way that might cost the pop sensation some money.