One Direction satisfies fans

Recently,  I got the amazing opportunity to see one of my favorite bands, One Direction, in concert for the second time at the Patriot Center. After the opening acts, (Camryn and Manika,) One Direction came out and opened up with their popular hit song ‘Na Na Na,’ a song that has not been released in the US but all the fans in the audience knew every single word anyway.
They sang most of their music off their latest album ‘Up All Night’ along with covers of other hit songs. In the middle of the concert they sat on a couch and had a twitter Q&A with the audience. One of the questions was ‘What’s your pickup line for a direction-er?’ Niall Horan answered with ‘“Alright gorgeous, what’s the crack?” The entire crowd went wild.
During another part of the discussion Niall did an Irish dance and the boys tried to copy him but it was a failed attempt. Their last song was their most well known song ‘What Makes You Beautiful,’ and after they performed it they left the stage, but then came out and did an encore with ‘I Want.’
Not only do they have amazing vocals, but One Direction also made sure to acknowledge everyone in the crowd, they had a great interaction with their fans. Anyone that has seen these boys perform knows that they truly care about their fans. You could tell they love performing for people and they are very grateful for the opportunities they have gotten after coming so close to winning on Simon Cowell’s ‘X Factor.’
It was the best concert I have ever been to and I plan on going to every performance they have here in Virginia. They will be coming back in June of next year to the Verizon Center for an arena tour, make sure you buy tickets, you won’t want to miss this performance.

Setlist

Na Na Na

Stand Up

I Gotta Feeling

Stereo Hearts

Valerie

Torn

Moments

Gotta Be You

More Than This

Up All Night

Tell Me a Lie

Everything About You

Use Somebody

One Thing

Save You Tonight

What Makes You Beautiful

I Want