Scorpio season horoscopes

Scorpio season horoscopes

It’s official everyone, scorpio season has started. For those who don’t know, scorpio is one of the twelve signs in the zodiac, with each sign having their own characteristics and attributes. Scorpio, the eighth sign of the zodiac, has its “season” between October 23rd and November 21st, lasting 29 days. But what do these 29 days mean for your sign?

Aries

Scorpio season is a time to explore your inner self. It allows you true intimacy for you to reflect, consider, feel, and allow everything that happens to you to transform you into who you are. Don’t forget to be aware of things that take place beneath the surface. You’ll find yourself falling into trust, surrender, and intimacy.

Taurus

Even though scorpio is your opposite sign, you exist on the same axis and you move toward the same destination. This season, you’re invited to step outside of your comfort zone to see new things, perspectives, and spaces. Spaces will allow changes to occur, allowing the unknown to peer through. You’re uniquely grounded in your beliefs and ways of being.

Gemini

How well you meet the standards you hold for yourself will determine where you end up. Your daily routines and habits may feel small at the moment, but they are essential. Allow yourself to get off of that track of daily habits and explore, support diving into your routine and thinking deeply about it. Shift into the space you desire the most.

Cancer

It’s time to remember that your emotions guide your everyday decisions and desires, and are your strength. Your emotions add meaning to your visions and bring you closer to another. Allow yourself to be seen beyond the surface, allow yourself to express your love, and to be loved. Your emotions are your superpower when you own them.

Leo

As the sun moves through scorpio, calls you to your roots and inner child, calling you to venture through and unravel patters that no longer are and perhaps never were. This season means reflection, looking deep into not only your recent past, but your prominent future. Look past all the stories to find your truest expression.

Virgo

This season is a perfect time to become one with your intuitive knowing; your insights, visions, and desires. It’s also time to listen to and trust thing voice, regardless of what your logic might say. Allow yourself to deep dive into the interests that you’re passionate and curious about, they might be the key to a transformation. Listen to your second nature: your thoughts.

Libra

This is your time to sink deep into your body, listening for its desires and its hopes. It is within your body that your patterns and beliefs are shifting to show your broader self value and self worth. There’s an invitation to play in your senses, solidify the dreams you are building, and build your skills and relationships. Find your inner and outer security.

Scorpio

It’s your season, embrace the transformation! This season, consider how you see and desire yourself; how you move through the world, and make sure to celebrate who you are and how far you’ve come. Take your tenacity and apply it to what you truly desire.

Sagittarius

This season, you can find yourself traveling far beyond our physical environment. It brings you to the realities in creation, divinity even. In this realm, knowing speaks louder than words, so listen. Go journeying inward, and listen to your intuition. Find your target in your intuition and desires.

Capricorn

Look forward to building up your inner strength and trust this season. This season is inviting walking out of your comfort zone and is telling you to trust yourself, and to look to your community for support when you need it. You could not be more unlike scorpio, yet your shared strength of  determination could not be more heightened at this time.

Aquarius

This season, your legacy and career will shine far beyond you. The light will illuminate how the world views you, and will bring favor to the questions you have for yourself or others. Your desire to make a change for the better requires only that you decide what you want to create.

Pisces

You’re being invited to look at the bigger picture; whether your own or the one you seem to be held within. This season you should consider, reconsider, and claim your beliefs. Don’t forget to broaden your horizons of what is known.