Protect the neck

A new form of entertainment seems to be sweeping the halls of AHS.

Ranging from freshman to seniors, “The Blow Dart Game” is becoming more popular every day.

“All grades participate in this game, it has spread pretty quickly,” freshman Stephen Oakes said.

To be able to participate in this game all you need to know are a few simple rules; “You have to call their name and wait until they turn around to “dart them” and then they’re dead until someone touches their neck to bring them back to life,” freshman Gunnar Thompson said.

As this game grows more and more popular, people feel it will overpower the “Sandwich Punching” game that was on everyone’s minds just a few weeks ago.

“I think it will start being played more than “Sandwich Punching” because there won’t always be a sandwich around,” junior Kendra Pearce said.

The game gives people something to do in between classes, and gets students from all grades involved, even if they don’t know how to play.

“I learned about this game on Monday during English class when I randomly got shot and I had no idea what was going on,” sophomore Tatiana Niang said.

Although this game is fairly new, it doesn’t have much of a chance with summer just around the corner.

“I think people will get over it when summer starts,” said Niang.

Most students agree that “The Blow Dart Game” will fade quickly, others think it will last longer than expected.

“I don’t know how long it will be popular for, but I think it won’t go entirely, some people will probably get hooked,” said Oakes.