Students eagerly await the return of Pretty Little Liars

ABC Family’s hit series, Pretty Little Liars, will return on June 14 after a six month break and will run for the rest of the season on Tuesdays. Many students at AHS are obsessed with this intense and thrilling show.

“I’m really excited because in the previous season I would finish my homework before then because I really wanted to watch it,” freshman Kunnica Kou said. “ I would also make sure that my T.V. was working. If I wasn’t home I would record it.”

The promotion video shows different clips from the previous season and progresses to reveal Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale) discovering that her secret boyfriend/teacher Ezra Fitz’s (Ian Harding) key to his apartment is missing from under the door mat. The video then shows the intimacy between Spencer Hastings (Troian Bellisario) and Toby Cavanaugh (Keegan Allen) who are persons of interest for the murder of Alison DiLaurentis (Sasha Pieterse). Next, the video shows the girls huddled in a green house and an unidentified person holding a photo of a sonogram. Emily Fields (Shay Mitchell) is packing to move to Texas, while Hanna Marin (Ashley Benson) is shedding tears for an unknown reason.

“We have so much to lose,” said Aria while the girls were lounging in Spencer’s room.

The show is based on the series by Sarah Shepard. Due to popular demand, she recently announced that she will be writing more books so the show can go on.

Check out ABC Family’s Website to catch up on the series and view extras.