Borderlands 2 does not disappoint

The fast-paced, loot-packed world of Borderlands 2 is a brilliant experience that is not to be overlooked. The open world of Pandora, filled with quests, loot, bad guys and more loot, is an astoundingly well-made world with different environments and clever scenery. With different classes to play, such as the stealthy Assassin, the elemental Siren, the frenzying Gunzerker, and the tactical Engineer, the game can be played in any way. The beings on Pandora, from the common Marauder or Bandit to the Volatile Crystalisk, are well thought out and compliment the game. This game has endless opportunities from the start, and it does not disappoint.

Borderlands 2 is an intensely fun game, with characters with extensive personalities, and a knack for sometimes vulgar but exceedingly witty writing. The game itself has a fairly interesting story, with some key plot twists that will almost rock you back in your chair. But the story lends its entertainment mostly to the writing, which gives most characters the fullness that they have. The story itself is a classic tale of an evil (in this case very funny) villain who takes over a land for the profit that lies inside, enslaving and terrorizing its people for the land’s worth.

The story doesn’t give much of a different aspect, but still plays very, very well and makes most players laugh out loud as they go along. The gameplay, although frantic, is still addicting to say the least, and the endless loot and endless new weapons, shields, modifications and skill points that you can acquire makes the game that much more enjoyable. The designs and graphics are slightly cartoonish, but still realistic and even have funny posters hanging on the walls of the establishments.

The game itself is pretty addicting, but adding friends to play with using the built-in up to 4-player co-op mode really can top it off. With you and more friends playing together, the game adds harder enemies rarer loot.