Thai Ghang Waan Cuisine

Besides typical Korean and Chinese restaurants, there aren’t many other Asian-style restaurant options to sit down for a meal in this area. So, if you are looking for a new place that will fill you up while leaving you completely satisfied, then Thai cuisine may be right up your alley.

Thai Ghang Waan Cuisine is located in the Brookfield Shopping Center, not too far from AHS. Don’t let the bland exterior of the restaurant turn you away. The quaint interior has dim lighting, modern furniture and an abundance of small Thai decorations. As great as the interior appears, the food itself is even better.

Like any other Thai cuisine, this restaraunt is known for incorporating traditional spices into its well-prepared dishes. It is also original in the sense that aside from typical Thai dishes, it serves some of its own unique Thai entrées.

Thai Ghang Waan Cuisine offers a variety of meal options to fit your hunger needs. For a lighter meal, try the soups and salads. For a heavier meal, try the curry, noodles or fried rice or pick from one of the restaurant’s many entrées and specialties. But save room for dessert, because the restaurant also has a few mango-themed options to choose from.

In terms of entrées, the Pad Gai Him Ma Pan is an excellent choice. A plate of crispy, fried chicken is mixed with chopped onions, carrots, celery and cashew nuts. The meal is covered with a well-balanced amount of a sweet and sour sauce and includes a bowl of white rice on the side.

Another meal to try is the Kapow Thai. This plate of chicken stir-fried rice includes bits of scrambled eggs, carrots and onions. Slices of lime are set on the side for those who enjoy the bitter spritz of lime juice on top of their rice. Although many other Asian countries have fried rice plates, the Thai fried rice differs from the rest because it is not as oily.

On top of its delicious dishes, Thai Ghang Waan Cuisine has excellent customer service. The kind manager walks around serving food and continually checking up on customers and their satisfaction levels.

The restaurant isn’t too crowded on weeknights, so there is little to no wait to get a table. However, parking can be difficult in the small parking area in front of the restaurant on any given night.

If you’re looking for a nice night out with friends or family and a great meal, Thai Ghang Waan Cuisine is the place for you.