Professional football means intense games

NFL football beats college football on all levels. I think NFL football is much more entertaining than college football for many reasons. The main point that stands out is that a lot of NFL players are much more valuable to their fans than college players are. Buying an Ochocinco jersey would be much more exciting than buying a Baker jersey (Michigan State RB).

College football fans care about just their team instead of taking the time to appreciate and cheer for a specific player. NFL players are the players that were the greatest throughout high school and college. They are the best of the best, while the greatest of the college players are usually only found in certain schools.

Going to a professional game would also be much more exciting than a college game. I have been to both, and the atmosphere in a professional game is much more lively and competitive.

It’s easier to find people that root for the same NFL team as you than it is in college football because there are less teams.

Getting autographs from professionals is also much more exciting than getting an autograph from a college player. NFL players are more well-known than college football players. For example, pretty much everyone knows who Peyton Manning is, regardless of whether or not you’re actually a Colts fan. But only some college football fans will know about Andrew Luck (Stanford’s quarterback).

College football usually produces only a few popular players, while the sportscasters on ESPN could talk for hours about just one NFL player’s abilities.

The NFL rules and regulations are also stricter, making scoring possibilities slimmer in the big league, therefore making it more exciting each time a team scores. Their rules for behavior off the field are also more disciplined.

In the NCAA, a player may be out for a few games or lose a scholarship for bad behavior. But in the NFL, a player gets all this, while also losing a huge salary and having to pay fines. The media also critiques any mistake extensively, while a bad performance by a college football player isn’t as big of a problem. Because of this, NFL players are more disciplined and care more about their performance.

The favorite part of everyone’s football season is the Super Bowl! It’s the television event that continues to draw the biggest audience. Companies bust their butts trying to get a commercial to run during it. It’s also an excuse for fun cookouts and parties with friends and family. College football just has the Orange Bowl and Rose Bowl, which both aren’t nearly as exciting as the Super Bowl. There is a larger variety of teams that win the Super Bowl each year, so you won’t see the same teams winning every year.

In college football, the same schools always win. College football may be becoming more popular, but the fans will always love the professional league more.